Pages

Monday 14 November 2016

Another CAS Christmas Card.

 
It's time for a new challenge over at
Crafty Cardmakers and Jackie is Hosting.
She has chosen Embossing - Dry or Heat
 
 
As Christmas approaches I find myself
behind on my Christmas card making
hence I have once again gone CAS.
Another reason for this is they are easy to post.
 
I used basic white card stock to begin.
My main focal point are those snowflakes from SU
which are heat embossed in gold.
Behind that I have dry embossed my background
with an old Cuttlebug Christmas folder.
Both these have been matted with gold paper.
My sentiment is also from SU.
It is a shame you can't see the shimmer.
Used dimension squares for effect.
behind the snowflakes as I spritzed it with
Champagne Mist from SU.
Finished off with gold pearls.
 
Pop over to Our Blog to see what
the other Designers created.
Hope you can join us.
 
Thanks for dropping in.
 
 
 


6 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Ina, it's Clean! and it's Simple! and it's gorgeous! Lovely card. Have a great crafty week, Angela x

crafty said...

I'm envious of your snowflakes. I can never get my heat embossing to look as clean and crisp as this.
Mary

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful embossed Christmas card Ina and the CAS design is so wonderful!
hugs
Glenda

Kathy Krug said...

Beautiful design, Ina. I love the gold embossing. The whole card mayhave been simple but it is very elegant.

Judy McKay said...

Stunning card Ina. Love your design. Have a creative week. Judy

Kim x said...

Just stunning Ina. Hugs Kimx xx