Pages

Monday 13 February 2017

Celebrating at CAS on Sunday

 
The girls at Clean and Simple on Sunday are going blue!
Is it because of the cold weather? No it is their Colour Challenge.
Details are Here
Aren't they divine?
 

I don't think I have ever seen a blue poppy but
I love this Rubbernecker watercolour poppy stamp.
It is a 2 step stamp so I inked up the outline
on water colour paper with Memento Teal Zeal
then for the second part with SU Baja Breeze slightly to the side.
I then touched it up with some metallic paints.
The centre of the flowers were dotted with a white uniball pen.
My Celebrate is from the CUTplorations die
first in navy peaking out the back and then blue.
Added a bit of spritzing and finishing with matting
to match the above colours.
Thanks for popping in to see what I have ben up to.
Love to read your comments.
PS This card was so hard to photograph trying
to show all the colours required.
***
I'll be back early tomorrow with a brand new
card for a brand new Blog I am designing for.
See you then.
 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

Oh how pretty!! I LOVE what you have done with those colors. This is a simple card, but the way you have colored those flowers is so pretty, and then the splatters are the perfect final touch. I really like the look of this!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is absolutely gorgeous Ina. I love those flowers.

*Vicki* said...

Oh my this is so soft and pretty Ina!! I love the popped up sentiment in this dreamy color palette!! Fabulous job! HUGS

Bobby said...

it's called artistic license, Ina, and the poppies are beautiful in blue.